Who are we?
The Club Hotelier Toulouse Metropole brings together 83 classified establishments, hotels or tourism aparthotels, in Toulouse and its close urban area, including 7 314 rooms in total.
Here are our missions:
• Promote the Toulouse destination towards tourism professionals and institutions, in France and abroad
• Carry out the profession local representation, associated to the UMIH (Hotel Trade and Industry Union) and the GNC (National Hotel Chains Groupment)
• Guarantee a token of quality to customers
• Participate to the local tourism standing
• Highlight and create a synergy between the members establishments
• Communicate about the different Club members hotels and residencies
Our board’s members
Elected for two years, the Board’s members are volunteers.
The 2021 Toulouse tourism key-figures
• 4,5 million leisure and business visitors in the Toulouse metropolitan area
• 1,5 million visits to the toulouseatout.com website
• 4,3 million nights in within Toulouse itself
Source: Toulouse a Tout and the Toulouse Metropolis Attractiveness Agency