Who are we?
The Club Hotelier Toulouse Metropole brings together 76 classified establishments, hotels or tourism aparthotels, in Toulouse and its close urban area, including 6 306 rooms in total.
Here are our missions:
• Promote the Toulouse destination towards tourism professionals and institutions, in France and abroad
• Carry out the profession local representation, associated to the UMIH (Hotel Trade and Industry Union) and the GNC (National Hotel Chains Groupment)
• Guarantee a token of quality to customers
• Participate to the local tourism standing
• Highlight and create a synergy between the members establishments
• Communicate about the different Club members hotels and residencies
Valentina TRANFADIR, Accomodation Manager
Hôtel Le Père Léon***
The main mission of the Club is to promote Toulouse as a major destination. As a member, it means new customers and a better visibility thanks to the different actions set up by the Club all along the year. It enables us to exchange together about the profession issues."
Frédéric MICHEL, Director
Being one of the smallest hotels in the city and being a member of the Club means being seen, known and recognized. At last, it is an efficient and pleasant way to exchange between colleagues about our beautiful profession."
Marc SABATIN, General Director
Holiday Inn Toulouse Airport****
Join the Club means being a member of an influent and efficient network that gets the hotel professionals heard. It is also the opportunity to regularly meet our peers and share with them."
Hélène PIEROPAN, Director
Hôtel de Brienne****
Joining the Club enables us to move forward together in a whole hotel offer dynamics. Toulouse is a city that lives and gathers energies!"
Ignacio SANDINO, Director
Résidence Hôtelière Citadines Wilson***
Being a Club member creates a synergy between colleagues and enables information exchanges."